We Are Open and Ready When You Are. Learn About Our Covid-19 Response
Over the past few months we have been closely monitoring this situation and will continue to do so. We are following the guidelines and recommendations by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and other leading government and health authorities to ensure we are taking appropriate action to protect our customers and employees.
The health and well-being of our customers and employees has always been a top priority, and as such our team has increased safety measures which includes disinfecting high contact areas in our shuttles approximately every 15 minutes. In addition, we are requiring any employees who have symptoms of acute respiratory illness (coughing, sneezing, shortness of breath, temperature) to stay home.
We love and appreciate your business and we want you to park here, however if you are exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19, or have recently come in contact with someone who has diagnosed positive for COVID-19, we encourage you to reconsider your travel plans and take the necessary precautions and guidance to prevent the spread of this virus. We understand plans change and as we have always done, we will issue full refunds for any canceled reservations.
Here is a list of things to consider for your additional safety during this time:
- Wash your hands frequently for at least 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing and/or sneezing.
- Avoid handshakes and/or hugs.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touches items and surfaces such as your keypad, phone,
- Stay at home if you are sick. Restrict activities outside your home with exception for seeking medical care.
Our team is taking every precaution to keep safety as our primary function, and we’ve highlighted some key fundamental points to ensure best safety practices.
- Disinfecting high touch surfaces regularly
- Personal Protective Equipment utilized by employees
- No assumption of consumers needs or assistance without verbal consent
- Contactless payment processes are encouraged.
For a seamless and contactless checkout, we highly encourage all customers to book in advance. There are great discounts available when you book online so we encourage you do that.
We will continue to monitor this situation and we urge you to do the same for your own safety via the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC.) https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html